Re: PATCH[1/1] Linux Security Guide

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 02:50:49PM +0100, Magnus Glantz wrote:
> I've started writing a draft for such a chapter. I'll get back to you
> when I have something to present.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Docs/Drafts/SecurityGuide/Security_for_home_users

You probably want to move that to your personal drafting/sandbox space
(User:Magnusg/Security_for_home_users.)  We are not using nested page
structures any longer, and are going to be renaming or archiving
everything in various Docs.* spaces over the next week, including
Docs/Drafts.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41