Re: User Guide status?

I agree with going to straight XML. One of the "gotcha's" that I found
with extracting the data from the WIKI is that it does not extract
warnings, cautions and notes. As such it required manual intervention.

I am not sure if anyone is willing to move away from the WIKI but Drupal
has a module that allows native XML and rendering via a stylesheet.  I
am using it with a modified version of Docbook and XSLT. It works great.

Betty

Weren't we looking at moving to a new CMS anyway? That definitely sounds like something to look into.

- Matthew