Re: User Guide status?

> I am not sure if anyone is willing to move away from the WIKI but Drupal
> has a module that allows native XML and rendering via a stylesheet.  I
> am using it with a modified version of Docbook and XSLT.  It works great.
>
> Betty

I don't mean to hijack this thread - but we'd really be interested in
talking with you about Drupal as a CMS in general and the DocBook
module specifically.
Any chance you are coming to FUDcon?
(If transportation is an issue we can probably take care of that if
you are relatively close to I-95 - there is the East Coast Road Trip
that has a spot open. (despite what the wiki says)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConF11#East_Coast_Road_Trip_--_CONFIRMED.21