Join page changes

Magnus has been making some good changes to the main Join page and
pinged me on IRC about more changes for project pages.  IIRC, those
suggestions were to have a standard block at/near the top of _each_
sub-project page for how to contribute to that specific sub-project.

With our wiki ethos, I don't see any reason we cannot just do this for
people, at least in terms of adding the block partially filled out to
many pages.

What should that look like?

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org