Your favorite CMS running docs.fedoraproject.org?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 22:53:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 02:20:22PM -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> We are looking for a team of people who want to deploy and maintain a
> new CMS for Fedora Docs.  It may become the CMS that runs all of
> fedoraproject.org that is not a wiki.[0]

> For more information:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CMS_solution_for_Fedora_Project_websites

Can someone update the timeline there with new target dates, and a
Plan B?  That way the page doesn't look like this is already behind
(and thus disincenting otherwise interested people).  The Plan B might
be as simple as "Keep doing things the old, busted way," but there
should be a contingency plan listed regardless.