Re: Contact for managing Fedora documentation?

> There has to be an upstream somewhere that we can use.  One method is
> to put the upstream content inside of Fedora.  It is then usable by
> downstreams such as RHEL.  This has not happened so far.

The SELinux User Guide is in Fedora but not Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Does this count as "upstream"? Eventually it would be good to 'pull it
down' so that the bits work with what is happening in Red Hat
Enterprise Linux.

I think it would be good for both sides if this was done more often.

Cheers.