Round One: Fedora 11 Schedule

Hi Everyone,

I've finished what I believe is a good first draft (perhaps close to final) version of the Documentation schedule for Fedora 11.

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/f-11-docs-tasks.html
A text version is also available: http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/f-11-docs-tasks.txt

I took the feedback from our conversations at FUDCon and experiences we had with Fedora 10 into account
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/fudconf11/IMG_2064.JPG
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/fudconf11/IMG_2065.JPG

PLEASE review the schedule and let me know if there are any tasks missing. Note, this is just a list of Documentation tasks so tasks completed by others groups, for example Translation, are on a different report.

Next I will be working on the Translation schedule which contains many of the follow on tasks from the Documentation schedule. Naturally, to finalize both schedules we'll need agreement from both groups :)

I'll be seeking feedback for the Translation schedule in the same way. I hope this is helpful. If other reporting formats are helpful please let me know.

John