Re: FudCON 11 must have a coveritlive.com-like chat room!!!

Mark McLaughlin wrote:
The Last FUDcon did not have a Virtual extension a la coveritlive.com <http://coveritlive.com> chat room, I am hoping the next FUDcon WILL have a coveritlive chat room attached so live blogging can take place, live streaming video would be a nice thing to add to if possible... But I settle for live audio streams...

This doesn't seem related to documentation at all. Why is it being posted here?

Rahul