Zikula Running docs.fedoraproject.org

Karsten,

Thanks for inviting me to this list, I did reply before but it appears my
message got lost somewhere.  I've asked others on our team to register in
order to widen the pool of expertise a little.

Do you have any questions for us, comments on how you'd like things to be
done or anything else you'd like to make us aware of?  I can try to give an
indication of how Zikula might satisfy your needs.  Please also check out
our site at www.zikula.org, there's a bit of extra information on there
(though we're in the process of a fairly major revision to the documentation
so things are a bit in flux).

Simon
Zikula Steering Committee