CMS Option: WordPress

As with Zikula, I've also created a new template page with the details
about WordPress.  [1]

I also spent a bit of time talking with one of the developers at
Automattic (the company behind wordpress), Joseph Scott.  I discussed
the controversy of WordPress as a CMS as well as many of the features.
 Details of that discussion are also available. [2]

Feel free do discuss :)

Cheers,

Clint

1 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WordPress_CMS_Option