Re: Finding a kbase solution

> Hi
>
> Since docs is in the process of figuring out the right CMS, just a note
> that Kbase project is still looking for the same.
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/208
>
> Rahul

What's the difference between Docs and Kbase?  I realize they're
different, but I'd like to know how each defines itself such that they
necessitate being different.

My followup to that is, do they need to have separate solutions or can
one solution be shared?

Basil Mohamed Gohar
abu_hurayrah hidayahonline org
www.basilgohar.com