Re: Finding a kbase solution

Basil Mohamed Gohar wrote:
Hi

Since docs is in the process of figuring out the right CMS, just a note that Kbase project is still looking for the same.

Rahul

What's the difference between Docs and Kbase?  I realize they're
different, but I'd like to know how each defines itself such that they
necessitate being different.

My followup to that is, do they need to have separate solutions or can
one solution be shared?

I don't particular care about which sub project or moniker it falls under as long as the defined (see ticket) set of requirements are being met.

Rahul