Release Notes

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:33:02 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 01:00:40PM +1000, Ryan wrote:
> Is fedora-docs still looking for someone to co-ordinate the Fedora
> Release Notes?
>
> if so, this is me putting my hand up to help...

That's great Ryan!

I hear you had a major hand in the RHEL 5.3 release notes, which look
fantastic:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Release_Notes/index.html

As questions come up about what we've done in the past -- even if you
just want to know so you can do something different and better --
please feel free to post here.  We clearly want to use Publican for
the F11 release notes; it was a tentative F10 goal that we just
couldn't achieve in time.