Re: Preparing for F11 Release Notes

Paul W. Frields wrote:

Right, and I think there's also some precedent for this in the
Installer beat, where there are some average-sized changes from
release to release, but even the unchanging information is extremely
valuable to the user.

Is it worth moving that kind of information out of the release notes into the wiki or published guides and just add a reference? The installer beat information could move into the installation guide for the most part, I think.

Others have pointed out that carrying the same information across releases makes it difficult to spot what has truly changed which I think is a important point.

Rahul