Preparing for F11 Release Notes

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 29 15:09:27 UTC 2009

Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Right, and I think there's also some precedent for this in the
> Installer beat, where there are some average-sized changes from
> release to release, but even the unchanging information is extremely
> valuable to the user.

Is it worth moving that kind of information out of the release notes
into the wiki or published guides and just add a reference?  The
installer beat information could move into the installation guide for
the most part, I think.

Others have pointed out that carrying the same information across
releases makes it difficult to spot what has truly changed which I think
is a important point.

Rahul