Re: Preparing for F11 Release Notes

On Sat, 2009-01-31 at 00:15 +0800, Basil Mohamed Gohar wrote:
> And I have to say, maybe it's just me, but I was far more "wowed" and
> "awed" by the Gnome & KDE release notes than the Fedora ones.  I still
> got what I wanted from the Fedora ones, but the Gnome & KDE ones really
> gave me that desire to try them out.

So in addition to the facts we should throw in some sparkly objects that
make people NEED to come try it out.  The world might end unless you try
out our new features!

I agree.  I've never read the GNOME or KDE release notes but I will now.
If we are missing something that could entice people to come on over
then we are missing out.

-Eric