Need Feedback on HOWTO wiki created by /me.

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Fri Jul 10 15:45:52 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 21:00 +0530, kishan goyal wrote:
> Hi,
> Last week I made a wiki page on HOWTO Install Fedora 11. The page is
> an effort to help users with the installation of Fedora 11.
> I used VirtualBox to install Fedora 11 virtually on my laptop, and, in
> the process, took screenshots of every step that I encountered and
> wrote down the installation procedure in steps. The wiki page is
> available here [1].
>
> This is the first time I have created such a HOWTO or guide and I may
> have missed out on something. I would be glad to receive any comments,
> criticism, etc. which would help me to improve this wiki and in my
> future ventures.
>

> [1] http://www.burntomlette.in/index.php?title=Installing_fedora11
>

> Thanks,
> Regards,
> Kishan Goyal.

Kishan,

Have you looked at our Installation Guide[1]?  I would hate for you to
have to reinvent the wheel.  Maybe you could work with the team on this
guide?

[1] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f11/

--
Thanks,
Eric Christensen

Fedora Talk: 5102043                  Phone: 919-424-0063 x 5102043
E-Mail: sparks at fedoraproject.org      SIP: sparks at talk.fedoraproject.org
IRC: Sparks on freenode.net

GPG Fingerprint: CA02 4ACA EB6C 1A76 F0D6  1127 7D04 D240 BD0C 14C1