Need Feedback on HOWTO wiki created by /me.

Sun Jul 12 15:46:39 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 9:02 PM, kishan goyal<fabhoneydew at gmail.com> wrote:

>> - investigate how to make the content available as translation source
>> files so as to enable ready translation etc
>
> The images have been uploaded to [1].
> Translation has already begun.
> I have begun translating the wiki to Hindi [2]
> Rtnpro and Meejan are working on the bengali one. [3]

For the local language translations, please try and use the local
language interface too. And, please do take time to inform the folks
maintaining the languages (in Fedora) so as to let them run an eye
over the document. The Bengali one has some errors (generated by
typing wrongly) and, they need to be fixed.

I fear we are deviating a bit from the intent of this list so, I'll
keep an eye on the docs.