Need Feedback on HOWTO wiki created by /me.

David Nalley david.nalley at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jul 12 20:06:40 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:30 AM, kishan goyal<fabhoneydew at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Last week I made a wiki page on HOWTO Install Fedora 11. The page is
> an effort to help users with the installation of Fedora 11.
> I used VirtualBox to install Fedora 11 virtually on my laptop, and, in
> the process, took screenshots of every step that I encountered and
> wrote down the installation procedure in steps. The wiki page is
> available here [1].
>
> This is the first time I have created such a HOWTO or guide and I may
> have missed out on something. I would be glad to receive any comments,
> criticism, etc. which would help me to improve this wiki and in my
> future ventures.
>

> [1] http://www.burntomlette.in/index.php?title=Installing_fedora11
>

> Thanks,
> Regards,
> Kishan Goyal.
>
> --

Hi Kishan -

Rudi and I have actually talked about needing to have a more concise -
'here is how you install fedora' document', akin to the one page
release notes, and keep the 'install guide' as the complete reference
addition. (esp now that it's almost 300 pages). We'd love to have help
in working on this.

If you want to start moving stuff to the wiki that would be welcome.
I also enjoyed your 'how to setup Sahana' doc and would like to see
that on the wiki as well.