User Guide update

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Mon Jul 13 01:47:01 UTC 2009

On 07/13/2009 11:18 AM, Eric Christensen wrote:
> The User Guides should probably refer to the Installation Guide for
> advice on installing from a Live CD or DVD or network install or...

Agreed. The User Guide should assume a working Fedora installation already.

Moreover, given the main audiences that I imagine needing the UG most,
the document should be written with the assumption that the person
sitting at the computer did not install or configure Fedora (or know how
to install Fedora, or even care about installing Fedora).

Cheers
Rudi