how can I help?

Niko Yoshio nikoyoshio at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:39:44 UTC 2009

2009/7/14 John J. McDonough <wb8rcr at arrl.net>:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Niko Yoshio" <nikoyoshio at gmail.com>

Hi everyone,

Well, the company where I work we use the mediawiki to documenting
procedures, I have some experience in editing or creating articles,
but I would document projects. It could also translate documents from
English to Portuguese-Brazilian.
The accounts are created (bugzilla and FAS), my public ssh key is okay.

thanks

best regards,