how can I help?

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Mon Jul 20 20:24:59 UTC 2009

On 07/21/2009 05:28 AM, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> I hate to keep picking on these few points, and this is not meant to put
> down our docs in any way, but I think the issue of
>
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f11/en-US/html/
>
> vs.
>
> http://en.opensuse.org/INSTALL_Local
> http://en.opensuse.org/Installation/11.1_Live_CD
>
> is a very serious one.

I now have a draft of the Installation Quick Start Guide available in
html[1] and pdf[2] format. Feedback is most welcome, after which I'd
like to take the draft tags off and put up a copy on docs.fp.o.

I'll hold off from preparing PO files pending comments, but hopefully,
this will be a very light load for L10N, since the vast bulk of the text
comes from the existing Installation Guide and the "Readme:Live image"
document.

Cheers
Rudi

[1] http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/IQSG/en-US/html-single/