Release Notes Schedule

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jul 28 23:27:47 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 15:26:27 -0700,
  John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately I've found that it is extremely hard (as you may be seeing
> already) to create a really solid schedule over email, particularly when
> more than one team is involved and questions have been raised in
> response to tasks or dates someone has previously suggested.

It may be kind of late to consider this, but maybe it would help to use
taskjuggler to look at the timing for the release process. If it does work,
you'd be able to mostly reuse the projects from release to release. I think
it would also make it easier for groups to give feedback on their pieces
while allowing the new information to be easily used for the whole project.