Re: Release Notes Meeting

Since the web page makes no mention of time zone, is it safe to assume that they are UTC?

--McD

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Christensen" <eric christensenplace us>
To: <fedora-docs-list redhat com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 4:24 PM
Subject: Release Notes Meeting

I'd like to hold a Release Notes meeting some time within the next
couple of weeks to discuss changes and how F12's notes are going to come
together.

I know there is only a handful of people interested in this so those
that are please let me know when you are available[1].

[1] http://whenisgood.net/UbMSZS

Thanks,
Eric