Re: User Guide update

"Paul W. Frields" <stickster gmail com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 10:06:52AM +1000, Ruediger Landmann wrote:
>> Some thoughts on the UG, based on what I saw while converting it to build
>> in Publican and publishing it for the F11 release:
> [...snip...]
>
> This is one of the best summaries I've seen about where the UG might
> go in the future to become an invaluable resource to users.
> Brilliant.

I think we should turn it into a UG specification sheet and put it up
on the wiki.
Of course many points can be added.

Other questions:

Should the Live CD install and DVD install have different user guides?
Can user guides be made to depend on the specific install choices?

I think it makes sense

Best

A. Mani

--