Re: Need Feedback on HOWTO wiki created by /me.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 9:00 PM, kishan goyal<fabhoneydew gmail com> wrote:

> Last week I made a wiki page on HOWTO Install Fedora 11. The page is
> an effort to help users with the installation of Fedora 11.
> I used VirtualBox to install Fedora 11 virtually on my laptop, and, in
> the process, took screenshots of every step that I encountered and
> wrote down the installation procedure in steps. The wiki page is
> available here [1].

Nice quick start. Would it be possible for you to:

- have it as a page within the Fedora wiki ?
- make a PDF / print-ready version available ?
- investigate how to make the content available as translation source
files so as to enable ready translation etc

~sankarshan