Need Feedback on HOWTO wiki created by /me.

kishan goyal fabhoneydew at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:32:25 UTC 2009

> Nice quick start. Would it be possible for you to:
>
> - have it as a page within the Fedora wiki ?

okay. will do so and provide the link in this thread.

> - make a PDF / print-ready version available ?

that would not be a problem. will make a pdf.

> - investigate how to make the content available as translation source
> files so as to enable ready translation etc

The images have been uploaded to [1].
Translation has already begun.
I have begun translating the wiki to Hindi [2]
Rtnpro and Meejan are working on the bengali one. [3]

[1] http://www.burntomlette.in
[2] http://www.burntomlette.in/index.php?title=Installing_fedora11_hindi
[3] http://www.burntomlette.in/index.php?title=Installing_fedora11_bengali

Regards,