Self Introduction: Rashadul Islam

Rashadul Islam irashadul at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:53:52 UTC 2009

 *Dear Fedora Documentation team:

*As a beginner in Documentation team I would like to introduce myself as
instructed.

*While working as a FEDORA AMBASSADOR, I myself interested to be the part of
Fedora Documentation team. Below is some details about me:

Personal*
Name: Rashadul Islam
Web: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RashadulIslam

*
Questionnaires

What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?
*1. I used to work as a Constitution writer for the associations at
Concordia University, Montreal, Canada.
2. Work as a curriculum committee member to review, reedit, and writing the
content of academic update of the course outlines.
3. Doing technical reports on several projects.
4. Very good knowledge in Engineering rules and related writing in technical
field: specially Code of Ethics in Engineering in Canada (Federal and
Provincial rules).
5. Researching artificial intelligence project myself on a topic.

*What level and type of computer skills do you have?
*I am a BSc in Computer Science Student and my specialty is on Software.
I define myself Medium High on Computer Skills.

*What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User interface
design, other so-called soft skills (people skills), programming, etc.
*Programming Skills: Java, c++, SQL, c scripting
Working as a Regional Ambassador for Fedora Project to maintain its wide
marketing and local publicity in Montreal as well as in Canada.

*What makes you an excellent match for the project? *
While working as an Ambassador I would like to involve in documentation
because it is related to my field of profession. Moreover, I want to apply
my technical skill for Fedora and its documentation team for the advancement
of Documentation team.    *

GPG KEYID and fingerprint*

Fingerprint=CFB7 CAEC 157A 308A F9CE  CE00 3620 8084 5557 BFAC

GPG KEY: 5557BFAC

Email: irashadul at gmail.com

Thanking you in advance to give me the chance to work with Fedora
Documentation team and help the team to lead the best.

Sincerely,

Rashadul Islam
GPG KeyID: 5557BFAC
Email: irashadul at gmail.com