Fedora Knowledge Base

Hi all,

Based on a submitted enhancement request
(https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/208) I started
investigating possible solutions. I eventually ended up finding a
php-based tool named phpmyfaq which seems to have met the original
submitter's feature list.

I'm bringing my findings here as I believe the docs team would be the
primary user of this tool. I'd like to get some feedback and
alternatives and know if this is something worth pursuing.

Thanks,

Sijis