Re: how can I help?

On 07/21/2009 05:28 AM, Ricky Zhou wrote:
I hate to keep picking on these few points, and this is not meant to put
down our docs in any way, but I think the issue of

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f11/en-US/html/

vs.

http://en.opensuse.org/INSTALL_Local
http://en.opensuse.org/Installation/11.1_Live_CD

is a very serious one.
I now have a draft of the Installation Quick Start Guide available in html[1] and pdf[2] format. Feedback is most welcome, after which I'd like to take the draft tags off and put up a copy on docs.fp.o.

I'll hold off from preparing PO files pending comments, but hopefully, this will be a very light load for L10N, since the vast bulk of the text comes from the existing Installation Guide and the "Readme:Live image" document.

Cheers
Rudi

[1] http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/IQSG/en-US/html-single/
[2] http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/IQSG/en-US/pdf/Installation_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf