Allowed Content

Hey, I mentioned a few recent fedora-docs-list threads at the last IRC
support operators[1], and they were generally very positive about
some of the howto/knowledge base ideas that have been brought up.

One concern that they brought up was whether we have a policy on what
content can/cannot be on Fedora's wiki (or "official" Fedora docs),
something more specific than http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ForbiddenItems.

One example that was brought up is that we currently have a howto for
installing flash at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flash, so there may be
some current confusion about this.

I will keep in touch with the IRC support operators team and see what
allowed vs. not allowed topics are FAQs for them.

Thanks,
Ricky

[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2009-07-23/fedora-meeting.2009-07-23-16.30.log.html