Removing inactive members from the Docs FAS Group

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 20:59:26 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 02:22:50PM -0400, Eric Christensen wrote:
> The following members of the Docs FAS Group are showing as inactive in
> FAS.  Is there any reason to NOT remove these users from the Docs group?

Would this inactivity cause them to be unable to edit the wiki?  I
presume so, but at least one name on the list (sfolkwil) I thought had
contributed to one or both of the last sets of release notes (F9, F10).

IMO, as long as people are able to come back at will (probably by
re-introducing themselves, etc.), then it's really no worry, keep
things clean, etc.

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41