Removing inactive members from the Docs FAS Group

Mike Danko mike at l4m3.com
Sat Jul 25 13:35:55 UTC 2009

As others have mentioned, since they're inactive in FAS, there might be
some hoop jumping to get a hold of them, but I can only assume that
since the FAS accounts have been removed, they don't want to be
involved, and can't work on things anyway.

Dropping a FAS account is the quickest way to get un-involved I suppose.
Does dropping your account release you from the CLA? If so, should you
NOT contact these people?