Re: Removing inactive members from the Docs FAS Group

----- "Eric Christensen" <eric christensenplace us> wrote:
> Bob,
> I neither screwed up nor did I loose any contributors last time.  What
> DID do is move people that weren't as active out of the sponsor role
> and
> put active members in.  What this did was allow a mentoring process
> be formalized.

Oh Eric,

You did screw up, you did lose at least one contributor, me, and to top it off you never even apologised for your actions, this is why you will not find my name in FAS as a Fedora Docs contributor. You let Paul and Karsten apologize and try to cover with "oh he's new" kind of responses. You are not the judge of your screw ups others are, your opinion on if it was or was not a screw up is not relevant.

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob fedoraunity org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |