Removing inactive members from the Docs FAS Group

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Sat Jul 25 15:20:28 UTC 2009

----- "Robert 'Bob' Jensen" <bob at fedoraunity.org> wrote:
> Oh Eric,
>
> You did screw up, you did lose at least one contributor, me, and to
> top it off you never even apologised for your actions, this is why you
> will not find my name in FAS as a Fedora Docs contributor. You let
> Paul and Karsten apologize and try to cover with "oh he's new" kind of
> opinion on if it was or was not a screw up is not relevant.

I see that http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_Steering_Committee still has not been updated in the 3 months since several of the Steering Committee at that time were "fired" or "demoted" with out a proper election as covered here  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_Steering_Committee_elections_process Please take the time to update these pages and any others that may refer to elected leadership.

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |