Introduction

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Sat Jun 13 15:11:59 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 03:45, Sri Ram<empoweringlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am Sri Ram. I working with fedora community for a long period. i am
> interested in contributing to Fedora Documentation Project. I am documented
> the fedora 10 release announcement for my LUG. Link :
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/7/72/Fedora10_Release_Announcement_KKLUG.pdf
>
> Details:
> Name  :  Sri Ram
> IRC Nickname : emplinux
>

> --
> Regards
> Sriram B

Sri,
Good to meet you.  You have joined us at a good time.  Fedora 11 has
just been released and we are all breathing a sigh of relief.  Of
course this relief is only short lived as our next release is less
than half a year away.

So what interests you?  We have quite a few projects going on.  Please
join us on IRC at #fedora-docs on freenode.net.  We also have our
meetings on Thursdays at 0001 UTC at #fedora-meeting.

Thanks for joining us!

Eric Christensen
Docs Project Lead