Shared open-source style guide

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Mon Jun 15 17:54:57 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 13:42 -0400, Karen Schneider wrote:
>         Can we add this to the meeting agenda for this week?  I'd
>         suggest
>         that someone take the action item of bringing our Style Guide
>         to the
>         WOS folks since it's free for them to use and remix.  It may
>         only be a
>         starting point, but should be somewhat helpful.
>

> Remind us infrequent meeting participants when you meet this week?
> There is interest from the Evergreen community, as we are at the very
> beginning stages of developing a styleguide and would love to invent
> as few wheels as necessary.
>

> --
> --
> | Karen G. Schneider
> | Community Librarian
> | Equinox Software Inc. "The Evergreen Experts"
> | Toll-free: 1.877.Open.ILS (1.877.673.6457) x712
> | kgs at esilibrary.com
> | Web: http://www.esilibrary.com

Hi Karen,
We meet every Wednesday evening at 8PM EDT (that's Thursdays at 00:01
UTC) using IRC (irc.freenode.net) in the #fedora-meeting room.  You can
get more information on our meetings on our wiki[1].  We are in the
process of cleaning up our wiki space so if you can't find something
just ask.  If I can't answer your question I'll find someone who can.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_meetings

Thanks,
Eric Christensen
Fedora Docs Lead