Publican Issues

Christopher Curran ccurran at redhat.com
Thu Mar 26 06:06:58 UTC 2009

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Christopher Curran wrote:
>

>> Being a roadblock is not resolving it either. There is working with
>> developers and there is actively working against them. Respect is earnt,
>> not given to the wanting.
>>

> How have you tried to solve the issue so far? Who have you approached?
> All is I see is rude remarks and sarcasm. Nothing constructive. That's a
> failure even before you get started.
>
> Rahul

I'm a lurker. I sit and watch most of the time. My development and
documentation work probably sits off your radar. It's where I prefer to
stay because the more I have to deal with the fedora established
bureaucracy the less I want to have anything to do with fedora. I am
doing constructive work for fedora, I just have nothing to do with
packaging most of the time. Those two things are related.

Chris