release notes update

Susan Lauber laubersm at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 18 02:11:49 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Ruediger Landmann
<r.landmann at redhat.com> wrote:
> Paul W. Frields wrote:
>>
>> Now that f-r-n-11.0.0-2 is off to print, we should put any changes out
>> in the POT/PO for shipping to translators.  That way we can maximize
>> the time they have to translate for both the web publication, and a
>> zero-day update of the RPM package.
>>
>> Is there a hole in this plan?  If not, who's going to make those changes?
>>

> I'm happy to push the changes if nobody spots a hole in the plan in the next
> 24 hours... (since I've already got local copies here)

Thanks Rudi!!!

> Apart from the troublesome table in i18n and the Volume Control change, are
> there any other changes anyone knows about?

I did a quick scan of my starred emails...
1. Something about archer
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Archer#Release_Notes but John
replied he has added that one.
2. Something about moin that should have made it well before the last
cutoff but no one answered the email so it may be worth checking...
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2009-April/msg00123.html
3.  Is there anything on presto? - which has gone back and forth on
availability but I think ended up included. I'll be honest, I have not
looked.   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Presto#Release_Notes

-Susan

--
Susan Lauber, (RHCX, RHCA, RHCSS)