Late addition to Rel Notes - libguestfs

Dale Bewley dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu
Wed May 20 14:28:47 UTC 2009

Hello folks,

I realize it is late in the game, but I've just made the following
addition to the release notes that I really hope we can squeeze in to
the XML version whether it can make it to translators or not.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Virtualization_Beat#Offline_Manipulation_of_Virtual_Machines

libguestfs is a tool that was born very recently, but has already
greatly matured. It is included in F11, and is very worthy of mention in
the release notes. It would have been a great candidate for a feature
page had it come on that scene as the Features were being decided upon.

Refs:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue174#New_Release_libguestfs_1.0.15
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue173#New_Release_libguestfs_1.0.10
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue171#Guest_Configuration_with_augeas_and_libguestfs