Proposal for Implementing a Docbook Editor

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:56:22 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 09:47:25PM +0530, satya komaragiri wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have narrowed down to the following set of tags as the minimum that
> Docbook editor will need to support for the initial stages of the
> project. It would be great if the list could review them once and
> suggest any additions/deletions.

> <systemitem></systemitem>

Are you planning on implementing support for the @class attribute?  I
use that a lot, and it appears in Fedora Doc

Also, I think we tend to use <indexterm> and its indexing-specific
children too.  But if those significantly increase the difficulty,
they could be pushed off.  These are just suggestions and not
requirements. :-)