Guides changed to CC-BY-SA license.

Piotr Drąg piotrdrag at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 17:33:32 UTC 2009

W dniu 04.11.2009 14:07, Noriko Mizumoto pisze:
> Eric Christensen さんは書きました:
>> Update to the latest publican-fedora brand package. That should fix
>> the licensing issues.
> After update to 1.0-0 (from 0.18-0), I am unable to build at all....
> need some time to find the cause. Pls allow me some time.

Sure. :)

The cause is simple. Documents written with Publican 0.x in mind (like
TQSG) are not buildable with Publican 1.0. Eric was probably thinking
about the latest publican-fedora brand package from F11 updates (which
is 0.19-3 in this moment and is proven to work with TQSG), not 1.0. I
hope this would help you!

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.pmail.pl