Check your guides!

Ryan Lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 23:56:35 UTC 2009

I am doing a check of all the guides (for f12 in all langs). Just did
the Release Notes, and found that everything was good, apart from the
following still having the DRAFT watermark:
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f12/pt-PT/html/
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f12/pt-BR/html/
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f12/pt-PT/html-single/
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f12/pt-BR/html-single/

will post more issues as i come across them.

cheers,
ryanlerch