Moving Docs Project to Category:Docs Project

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Sat Nov 21 15:33:38 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-11-21 at 07:57 -0500, John J. McDonough wrote:
> [...]

Okay, so what categories do we need?

Docs Project
Documentation
Draft Documentation
Docs Project Management?
Docs Project SOP -> Docs Project Management
Docs Project archives -> Archives
Docs Project content tasks for experienced contributors
Docs Project content tasks for new contributors
Docs Project how to
Docs Project meeting logs REMOVE
Docs Project meetings
Docs Project policies -> Docs Project Management
Docs Project process -> ?
Docs Project roles -> ?
Docs Project tasks -> Docs Project ?
Docs Project tools -> Docs Project ?
Documentation CMS Option -> Archive
Documentation Guide -> Docs Project how to
Documentation beats
Documentation tools -> Docs Project tools
FDSCo -> ?
Improving the Docs Project workflow -> ?
Release Notes -> Draft Documentation
SELinux Docs -> Archive? (Check with Radsy)
Software Management Guide -> Archive?
User Guide -> Archive

Those are all the categories that are currently attached to Docs
Project.  If we can move stuff around here it might help clear out some
of the noise.  Maybe Ian can run Wikibot around to clean up this stuff,
too.

Some of these categories are empty, by the way.

--Eric