Docs Meeting Log 2009-09-10

Dale Bewley dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu
Thu Sep 10 23:49:01 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-09-09 at 21:27 -0400, John J. McDonough wrote:
> 00:15:27 <jjmcd> Example tables/index in
> http://jjmcd.fedorapeople.org/Download/f12alpha

I'm really not crazy about the huge inline tables, and I'm dubious about
their usefulness. Scrolling quickly through, it makes it very difficult
to pick out any text and headings. I suppose when more text is added
that is less of an issue.

It seems to me that something this exhaustive should be a link to a
report in the packagedb.

The format of this report is less useful than yours is though. Links
back to the upstream page are very nice. This also doesn't compare to
the previous release.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/collections/id/21?_csrf_token=3e859ab8f97e04a2a0de070e8253a445496b8f57

How did you generate that information? Can that code we placed into the
pkgdb app?