Self-Introduction of Mark Walker

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:59:54 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 03:34:19PM -0700, marwalk at marwalk.com wrote:
>    One other thing about me that might be of interest is I'm also known as
>    "Santa Claus."  I like to say that the white beard is real and so is the
>    jolliness, but I wear the red suit only on special occasions anymore.

I'm fortunate that Mark happens to be in my local LUG and I can
confirm that he is, in fact, a right jolly old elf.  (Sorry Mark.)

Seriously, Mark's a wonderful guy and I welcome him to Fedora and to
the Docs team.  OK folks, let's find him something interesting to help
with!

Mark, you might want to come by IRC Freenode on #fedora-docs on
Wednesday at 8:00pm Eastern, when the Docs team has its normal
meeting.  There you can say hi, ask questions, and get involved in
what's shaking.  With a release coming up I suspect the team is going
to need a few extra people to help, and even if you feel like you need
some seasoning, you can look on and learn if nothing else.