Fedora 12 Documentation Schedule Reminder

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 06:58:56 UTC 2009

On 09/16/2009 07:14 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Eric, JJMCD, Rudi, et al.,
>
> What's your sense of how we're doing against the release schedule?

Release Notes are all but ready -- just waiting on a couple of beats.

I'm not anticipating any problems having the Installation Quick Start
Guide and Installation Guide ready for translation by the 29th; I can
also make sure that the "minor" docs are re-versioned and ready by then.

The XML skeleton for the restructured User Guide is sitting in a
separate "devel" branch, meaning that if we can't get enough content
into it for the 29th, we can still update and reuse the F11 version for F12.

Cheers
Rudi