Installation Guide .pot strings out of order

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Wed Sep 16 15:34:26 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tomek Chrzczonowicz" <chrzczonowicz at gmail.com>
To: <fedora-docs-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:56 AM
Subject: Installation Guide .pot strings out of order

> the order of strings in .pot files (translation templates)
> doesn't match the one in the source text

The current version of Transifex requires us to jump through all sorts of
hoops to create the pot files.  It is unlikely that we can maintain the
order, even if it were a permanent fix.  The problem should be corrected
with the updated tfx.  We had hoped to see the updated version in time for
F12 but I guess that isn't going to happen.

--McD