Won't be working on Fedora 12 Beta release notes

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Mon Sep 21 21:47:14 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 17:32, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On 09/22/2009 02:56 AM, John J. McDonough wrote:
>>
>> Not only the release notes, but all the "minor" documents are now in
>> Publican.
>
> Interesting. Wasn't aware of that. How are the documentation
> contributors informed about this? How do we keep track of such important
> changes without having to read every email?
>
> Rahul

We make a point to put every decision or quest for a decision on the
listserv or it is discussed at a meeting and then the logs are
submitted to the listserv and to the wiki.  This has been going on for
quite some time.  We were pushing for all documents to be put into
Publican since F10.  F11 seemed to get most of them and I think F12
will see all of them.

I would encourage everyone to read the listserv as part of
participating in the Project otherwise you won't know what's going on.

--Eric