Won't be working on Fedora 12 Beta release notes

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 21 21:53:01 UTC 2009

On 09/22/2009 03:14 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 03:02:32AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> On 09/22/2009 02:56 AM, John J. McDonough wrote:
>>>
>>> Not only the release notes, but all the "minor" documents are now in
>>> Publican.
>>
>> Interesting. Wasn't aware of that. How are the documentation
>> contributors informed about this? How do we keep track of such important
>> changes without having to read every email?
>
> The fedora-docs-list is pretty low traffic, so Docs contributors
> generally do read them.

If the expectation is that every docs contributor should all mails in
this list, I don't have time for that unfortunately. I don't think I am
the only person who faces that problem. If it is undesirable to create a
announce list and highlight important changes, then I guess I will scale
down my contributors and let others who have time to read every single
mail, step up. Thanks.

Rahul