Won't be working on Fedora 12 Beta release notes

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 21 22:19:11 UTC 2009

On 09/22/2009 03:38 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Or you could use the method I described elsewhere that flags or moves
> meeting minutes and other Very Important Email in a way you can more
> easily prioritize it.

That doesn't work for me. Don't have time to read all the meeting mins.
Something that highlights important changes specifically even if it
isn't a separate mailing list would work well but if you are right and
this is just my need, then it is not important.

If the other regular contributors have the time to read all the mails,
they probably have time to do a better job than me anyway.

Rahul